As of January 4th, 2021
New membership for Freeport Revolver and Rifle Assoc. has now resumed. Please follow the instructions below in order to be place on our waiting list. You will receive a call to schedule you to attend a new member meeting as soon as possible. We ask your patience as we are limited on the number that can attend the meetings due to Covid restrictions.
Membership runs the fiscal year, from January 1st through December 31st. The indoor range is open 24 x 7 and the outdoor range is open from 8:30AM until dusk. Membership costs $175 per year, except for the New Members, which is $375.00 (Includes an initiation fee of $200.00. There is a prorate on annual membership in July through September 1st . Ask for details.
As of January 5, 2021
If you wish to join our club, please fill out the New Member form below. Please DO NOT complete the form multiple times. It will cause you to automatically move down our waiting list, further delaying your membership. You will receive a phone call scheduling you for an up coming New Member meeting/class. We ask your patience as we currently do not have a timeline to offer due to Covid and our meeting size restrictions.
Please email email@example.com for all questions regarding New Membership.
Come down any Sunday, during our open-house from 9am to 11am to check us out and look around!
(Ask for a Ranger Officer to give you a Tour)
Before you can be accepted into the Freeport Revolver & Rifle Association, you must take our “New Member” Rules & Safety course: covering our range rules, bylaws, and safety issues.
Course time is 6:30pm till approximately 9pm, you will receive a phone call scheduling you for an upcoming meeting. Please bring the following items to the class:
1. Your valid pistol license, if you have one.
2. Your firearm of choice, pistol, revolver or rifle (.22LR only) If you do not own a firearm, please call (516) 623.5510 and leave a message that you are coming and have no firearm. DO NOT bring a high power rifle to qualify with. We will provide a 22LR if needed.
3. Bring ammo for your firearm of choice, at least 10 rounds. Do not bring any STEEL HEAD OR MAGNUM ammo (ie: .357) For rifles, only .22LR.
4. Do not forget to bring Eye and Ear protection.
5. Please be on time by 6:00pm the evening you are scheduled to attend.
6. Payment for membership is cash, check, money order or Credit Card.
7. Please download the Application and Bylaws, the links are below.
8. Fill out the member request form below. You will receive a call once we have an opening for an upcoming meeting. We ask your patience as we are limited in the size of our New member meeting due do to the Covid situation and restrictions.
Download New Membership Application (form must be downloaded, read and printed prior to joining)
Download ByLaws (form must be downloaded, read, printed and signed prior to joining)
Once you are scheduled, please download the New Member Application and Bylaws above, to bring with you to the class you are scheduled to attend. DO NOT email, mail, or fax your application to the range.